2.07.2007

weird dream ~

do u ever find yourself dreaming of the wrong things?... perhaps its not wrong... its what we are suppose to be thinking about... we dream... because its our subconscious fighting back when the conscious is weak... during rest.... those things we want to forget about emerges.... and is lived through in our dreams...

it is the oddest feeling... remembering your dreams... not entirely.. but vaguely... like.. it happened... but then again.. it didnt... cuz. u cannot remember it...

so weird... so weird... how do i stop having these dreams?... maybe if i dun try so hard to forget some things... then i wont dream about them ?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was ur dream about?

Anonymous said...

you have mail :) luv j9

Ling said...

dreams usually are affected by what we think of during the day and/or past experiences.. we actually dream all the time, but just dont remember most of them.. i know what u mean about the experience being very real for you, but... there isn't always some meaning to it~ don't worry or think too much into this! u're in a place far from home, so it's easy to think more into something that's actually very simple~

gabechan said...

hey, just wanted to say hi and hope you're having a blast over there..

Wiser2001 said...

I have had messed up dreams while being away. I kept having dreams I was back in Toronto, and people were surprised that I had come back so early. When they asked me why I had, I'd try to figure it out, then realize I didn't remember actually returning home. Then, I'd realize that I had to be dreaming, because I had no justification for returning early. I'd wake up and look around, confused for a moment about whether I was actually home or not.
Happily, I haven't had to end this trip yet.