3.20.2007

mar 20 ~ um . . .

my time in bern is coming to an end in less than 2 weeks... it is this coming to the end that i pause and reflect constantly....

remembering when i first arrived....

how everything changed from distant to familiar.... and now to distant again....

somehow... the surrounding speaks differently now... the air has a scent... the late winter winds are not so cold... the birds sings a different song...

i dont want to leave....i like the peace... the quiet life here... away from all matters...

perhaps swiss is the escape i have been looking for... and i'm not ready to jump back into reality...anyone agree?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember talking to L about Zurich/Sw and saying that if we could easily live anywhere, that would be the place...so relaxing, peaceful...nice to get away from stuff, but in the end nothing is the same as home. It's something I appreciate more now then ever. Miss you all tons, love j9

Anonymous said...

i just think you played too long!

Anonymous said...

Haha~ Time to come back to the real world...you've escaped from it long enough!

Anonymous said...

IT'S TIME YOU COME HOME.....
MOMMY, DADDY and ME (MUIMUI MISSES U.......
u sitlll have 1 whole month of fun travelling in europe....

oh did I tell u.. I lost my bunny plastic ring..I dunno where i put it... I am so depressed... the one I got at octapus in london.. can u get me one back???? if u go back to the same place plz >___<

Mui Mui

Anonymous said...

oh forgot too.. 2 boxes of the yummy chocolates from swiss also.. one to toronto and one to HK for Karen :)
oh I think I needa swiss army knife haha. for my protecton lol.. Ryerson is getting creepy!

Mui Mui