7.29.2006

Ethnic VooDoo? hehe... :P

http://www.voodoodoll.com.tw/

thats the website for these dolls!!! i didnt know.. but this little wizard here is one of the top 5 dolls :P

hehe.. its just cute... its very me i think.. go and see see...

this wizard is suppose to make my dreams come true... especially in career or education wise :P

i think its what i need right now... isnt it cute?

3 comments:

Ling said...

they sell these here :D let me know if you want a particular one!!! /kiss~

Anonymous said...

A question for us girls,

I'm just gonna throw this one out there...if a robot wanted to 'take you home', would you go with it? From my own personal experience many girls do, but they generally don't feel comfortable broadcasting it. I guess artificial humans may still not be considered equal in society...Thoughts?

P.S. sooory if this subject is too taboo.

Keith said...

errr... what's with the comment above?? someone seems to be under a voodoo curse... And as a roboticist I must step in and say something... WAKE UP!

Now as for the voodoo doll, it's cute.